Thursday, November 12, 2015

Smart Contracts - It Executes Itself

As a society we have developed laws and legal systems to govern ourselves. In the area of contract laws we have notaries, courts and judges to try and adjudicate contracts in disputes.

Then we have bitcoin and the blockchain and a whole new area of smart contracts is upon us. A smart contract is one that executes itself if all the conditions are met. Bitcoin is smart money. Within it's code Alice can send Bob a bitcoin if date is after XXYYZZ, and when that date arrives the bitcoin will appear in Bob's wallet. This is the simplest example of a smart contract. Contract law has been embedded into code and there is no ambiguity.

Bitcoin code can only handle very simple scripts and so Ethereum was invented to include turing complete languge.


Get A Bitcoin Wallet


1FSCmbGrKCHWTnKYaYSip9YTJVsCfVQ36T

Bitcoin Donation Address

1 comment:

  1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete