Friday, November 20, 2015

Bitcoin Price - Its Value Is In The Network




Value the network by taking the number of transactions and working out the PE
At 7.23 Charles Morris editor at Atlas Pulse values the network at 382 dollars


He based his calculations on weekly Market Cap to Fee Ratio CFR
At CFR of 7 he calculates the price at around $382

As the number of transactions increase, the value of the network increases.
Below an infographic on the possible growth of the network.



What is not considered is the value of off-chain transactions.

I can agree that the value of bitcoin is related to the value of the network but measuring that is a little problematic. At best it is a guide and we should see the price of bitcoin increase as it's adoption increases.

On my analysis the current price floor is Here.

Get A Coinbase Wallet


1FSCmbGrKCHWTnKYaYSip9YTJVsCfVQ36T

Bitcoin Donation Address

1 comment:

  1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete